Communicates with clients, administers client requests, creates and manages schedules, prioritizes deliverables, and works in tandem with the rest of the team to ensure client satisfaction.
Serves as the day-to-day point of contact for one or multiple clients. Drives client objectives within the agency and monitors efforts to ensure adherence to timelines and budgets.
- Manage existing client marketing programs which drive site traffic – primarily social media campaigns and SEO. May include SEM, display, and email marketing.
- Monitor online campaigns regularly and make recommendations to improve performance metrics.
- Manage updates to client websites via CMS and manages backlog of ongoing improvements to increase conversions or lead generation.
- Collaborate across departments with strategists/planners, designers, & user experience architects and developers on client projects
- Complete audits of our client’s sites to provide strategic recommendations
- Monitor conversions/leads; create reports; monitor online traffic trends and sources.
- Utilize web analytics software, mainly Google Analytics, to make decisions on visitor data to improve retention and conversion.
- Manage project list with client and ensure resources are assigned and tasks are executed on time and on budget.
- Perform competitive research, identifying what the client’s competitors are doing right
- Keep up-to-date on news, articles, blog posts, podcasts and other online content related to clients and industry trends
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills
- Basic knowledge of SEO, web site management and Social Media Marketing tactics
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and manage competing, rapidly changing priorities
- Strong analytical skills
- Insatiable desire to learn
- Mad Excel skills or ability to learn tools rapidly
- Uses technical ability to find creative and efficient solutions to problems
- 2-3 years online marketing, account management, UX or web development experience
- BA from accredited college or university
- Strong web analytics and reporting ability, and the desire to delve into data
- Expertise with Photoshop or Fireworks
- Google Analytics expertise
- Proven history of self-direction, creativity, and ability to meet deadlines
Part-time can be considered.
Multiplica – Multiplica.com
Multiplica optimizes and fine-tunes digital ecosystems with a laser focus on generating results for clients. Working with Fortune 1000 and major transactional Internet players, Multiplica has positioned itself as one of the leading experts in generating online growth for its clients via conversion optimization and digital marketing efforts. Over 100 consultants in 7 different cities and more than 300 projects during the last 11 years.
To apply please send resume to email@example.com with the job title in the subject line.