The primary role will be to prospect for new clients by networking, cold calling or other means of generating interest from potential clients. You will have to plan persuasive approaches and pitches that will convince potential clients to do business with Multiplica.
You know and understand the Digital Marketing Ecosystem (search/display/content/analytics/creative) because you have worked either at the client side or the agency side of the business. You have had work experience in at least one of this three: travel industry, US Hispanic market, Digital Agency. Sales and business development are second nature to you, you are a natural networker and you are already convinced that “digital marketing ” will be 100% of your career focus.
Some of the main duties of the Business Development Manager can be summarized as follows:
New Business Development
- Prospect for potential new clients and turn this into increased business.
- Cold call as appropriate within your market or geographic area to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities. * Meet potential clients by growing, maintaining, and leveraging your network.
- Ideate and execute marketing automation campaigns.
- Identify potential clients, and the decision makers within a specific target market, geographic area.
- Attend industry functions, such as association events and conferences representing the company.
- Research and build relationships with new clients.
- Set up meetings between client decision makers and company’s practice leaders/Principals.
- Plan approaches and pitches. * Work with team to develop proposals that speaks to the client’s needs, concerns, and objectives.
- Participate in pricing the solution/service.
- Handle objections by clarifying, emphasizing agreements and working through differences to a positive conclusion.
- Present an image that mirrors that of the client.
Business Development Planning
- Prepare a business development plan that includes campaigns, events, resources and marketing needs as well as forecast sales targets. During the year you will adapt the plan and continue to identify opportunities for campaigns, services, and distribution channels that will lead to an increase in sales.
- Using knowledge of the market and competitors, identify and develop the company’s unique selling propositions and differentiators
Management and Research
- Ensure that data is accurately entered and managed within the company’s CRM system.
- Track and record activity on accounts and help to close deals to meet these targets.
- Work with marketing staff to ensure that prerequisites (like prequalification or getting on a vendor list) are fulfilled within a timely manner.
- Develop a thorough understanding of the company’s people and capabilities.
- Align all the work to the company’s goal and purpose.
Business development management positions require a bachelor’s degree and 3-5 years of sales or marketing experience.
Other Skills and Qualifications
Spanish, Networking, Persuasion, Prospecting, Public Speaking, Research, Writing, Closing Skills, Motivation for Sales, Prospecting Skills, Sales Planning, Identification of Customer Needs and Challenges, Territory Management, Market Knowledge, Meeting Sales Goals, Professionalism, CRM tool management.
If Interested contact us at email@example.com , and send us your CV, we would really like to meet you soon!
(This position wil be filled in January 2015).